"I feel fat". What next?
It's here! The first official episode of the No Wellness Wankery podcast... and we are starting with a doozy.
"I feel fat".
‘Feeling fat’ is something Lyndi & Jenna know too well. For Lyndi, it was triggered by a number of things, like seeing a photo of herself where she looked much bigger than she wanted to, feeling uncomfortable in her clothes, scrolling social media and comparing herself to others. Or after a weekend of eating more than she planned or not exercising as much as she wanted. Oh, and a friend losing weight when I didn't could also lead to 'feeling fat'.
Unfortunately, ‘feeling fat’ doesn’t motivate you to get healthy or stay healthy. When you ‘feel fat’, your knee-jerk reaction is to go on a wild diet or bury your head in a tub of Ben & Jerry's ice cream. Neither of those things will help long term. But in this episode we unpack some of the things that can can make a difference to your health, without the side serving of body-loathing.
Plus, we want to end each episode by calling out someone in the wellness world who is doing great things. Yay. Let's do it.
- 500+ deliciously simple, healthy recipes
- Flexible, intuitive weekly meal planner
- Customisable weekly shopping list and easily shop ingredients from the app
- Mindset videos to help with cravings, overeating and more
- Meal prep like a pro with easy-to-follow videos
- 5, 10 and 20 minute at-home workouts
Stop the all-or-nothing thinking and learn to Keep It Real.
- Step-by-step guidance to stop binge eating with 25+ videos, resources, workbook + recipe ideas.
- I'll personally help you implement the strategies with ongoing 1-1 support so this won't just be another failed attempt.
- No more feeling guilty. No more losing weight only to regain it. No more hiding food or eating in secret.